Benefits of Bratton Training ILM accredited course
For your company:
- Provides a return on investment
- Flexible programmes
- Supports and develops talent and entrepreneurship
- Helps you to deliver quality
- Improves employee engagement
- Develops transferable skills
- Increases confidence and job satisfaction
- Teaches effective problem-solving
- Often leads to internal promotion
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
Bratton Training works in partnership with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), the largest specialist management awarding organisation in the UK.
ILM set the standard for industry-recognised, accredited leadership and management qualifications. ILM management training will improve managers’ performance, increase their employability and enhance their careers. That’s why more people in the UK take leadership and management qualifications from ILM than any other awarding body.
Employers say 93% of managers perform better at work after an ILM qualification. The ILM training and qualifications are founded on work-based learning, with assessments based on real, live projects that add immediate value to the employer, and ensure the learning is relevant and applied.
The ILM accreditation gives you confidence that your employees are working towards an internationally-recognised qualification that is measured against industry standards.